Sunday, January 9, 2011

Welcome to Thoughts of a N.H. Shooter

I figured that the internet needed yet another gun blog, so here we are.  I intend to write about my experiences as a shooter, competitor, and reloader.  Other topics will probably make their way into these writings as I figure out what the hell I'm doing.

I'll also take this occasion to thank a couple of the people that, while they don't know me from Adam, inspired me to sit down and write about the things that matter to me.

First, The Lawdog Files, his ability to tell a story is second to none.  Personal favorites include The Pink Gorilla Suit and really any of his stories about his childhood in Africa, particularly those involving badgers.  This was the first blog that I ever followed closely and spent days reading all of the archived posts.

Second would have to be View From The Porch, Tam's wit and aggressive use of snark combined with the fact that a lot of our interests seem to be similar make her blog one of the first I check when I sit down at the computer.

Lastly, Pistol-Training.com, Todd's site is full of useful tips to make one's self a better shooter.  His documenting his journey to be a better shooter and instructor is a worthwhile read.  Definitely check out the drills page.

With some good fortune I won't stub my blogging toe on any serious breech of blogging etiquette.  I hope that someone will let me know if I do, so I'll be able to rectify the situation.

I'll hope that you'll look forward to more action packed posts from Thoughts of a N.H. Shooter.

Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment